Terms and Conditions
1.Monthly rentals can be cancelled at any time. A one (1) month minimum is required for Canada Music Academy students and a four (4) months minimum for all other renters. Customized and special order rentals always require a minimum rental period of four (4) months.
2. The start date of the rental will be indicated on the invoice emailed to you.
3. A deposit is required up front for all monthly rental contracts and is fully refundable upon return of the rental item(s) in original condition showing only expected wear and tear. All You Need Music reserves the right to withhold any portion of the deposit to cover damages beyond expected wear and tear, or to cover any late payments on the account.
4. Basic cosmetic damage beyond normal wear and tear that does not affect the functionality of the instrument, will incur a restocking fee of a minimum of 20% of the items “new” selling price. Any damage affecting the functionality of the instrument will incur a restocking fee equivalent to the total security deposit paid.
5. All You Need Music has the right to repossess the instrument if the account becomes delinquent by 30 days or more. The security deposit and any rental credit accrued will be forfeited at that time.
6. Requests to terminate monthly rentals must be sent in writing to email@example.com prior to the next month’s rent being charged.
7. Monthly payments will be stopped and security deposit refunded within 10 business days of receiving the returned rental instrument in store.
8. Rentals may be returned at any time, however no refunds are given for early returns.
9. The renter is responsible for paying the shipping costs to return the rental to the store. The renter may make the arrangements themselves or have the store make the arrangements on their behalf. The renter agrees to pay any shipping costs for the return out of their security deposit should the store handle the return.
10. The renter is responsible for properly packing the rental to ensure no damage results in transit. Any damage resulting from improper packaging of the rental is the responsibility of the renter.
11. Purchase your rental within the first 90 days of your rental contract and 100% of the rental payments made up to that point will be deducted from the purchase price of the item.
12. Purchase your rental between 3 and 12 months, and 50% of the rental payments made up to that point will be deducted from the purchase price of the item.
13. Return your rental and purchase a different instrument of equivalent or greater value within the first 12 months, and 50% of the rental payments made up to that point will be deducted from the purchase price of the item.
14. Rent credits accrued during the rental period can be transferred to a purchase within 7 business days of the rental being returned to the store. After 7 days, any rental credits accrued are forfeited and considered as payment for the use of the rental only and can no longer be applied to the purchase of an alternate instrument.
15. Rental credits accrued during the rental period are not transferable to a different rental contract and are forfeited once the rental instrument is returned.
16. The renter is responsible for all replacement costs should the rental instrument be lost, stolen or damaged.
17. The renter is responsible for reporting any issues with the rental within 7 days of receipt. Any issues reported during that time period will by repaired/replaced by All You Need Music at no cost to the renter.
18. All You Need Music will assume responsibility for any manufacturing defects of the rental item(s) and will make arrangements for repair or replacement at no cost to the renter (including shipping costs).
19. Normal maintenance on the rental instrument will be covered by All You Need Music at no cost to the renter. The renter will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with normal maintenance repairs. All You Need Music reserves the right to determine what is considered normal maintenance.
20. All You Need Music will not reimburse the renter for any unauthorized repairs. All issues should be reported to All You Need Music prior to having any work done as this may void the warranty on the rental instrument.
21. All other damage resulting from abuse or neglect of the instrument is the responsibility of the renter.
Copyright © 2005-2019 All You Need Music